This week be in prayer for our missionaries that are away from home. Most missionaries have to spend the holidays away from their parents and siblings due to their calling. This is a hard time for most missionaries because they so much love their families and long to be with them.
Take to the Lord what you are thankful for and thank Him for blessing you with them.
Prayer from the Congregation
- Debra Jones praises God for her son Michael making some good choices and requests prayer that he would continue down that path. She asks for prayer for her also as she is a single mother who struggles due to being disable. Pray for God to be central in her family’s lives.
- Whitney Thompson offers praise because her mother, Beth Mayes, has recently passed her National Boards, Rank 1 and she is certified to teach throughout the US.
- Nicole Shores requests prayer for Jason & Brenda Shores, Jennifer Johnson & family due to the death of her mother and for Christi Shores’ mother who is ill.
- Amy Ground requests prayer for Nancy Willis who is battling cancer and for Charles Ground who is in need of salvation.
- Cathy Adams requests prayer for Debbie Cline who has stage 4 cancer in two areas; the cancer is inoperable, she is 38 and a Christian.
- Jim requests prayer for his in-laws who are unbelievers. Please pray for peace at family gatherings and for good health.