Tom and Carla – SouthEast Asia
This week we’d like to share a big praise and thank you to all our faithful supporters:LMCO Update: The end of May closes the books on the 2012-13 LMCO receipts. Our total of $149,276,303.72 is a $2.44m increase over last year, making this the third largest offering in our history. We are profoundly grateful for this 1.67% increase in giving. We are so thankful for each of you and ask that you start seeking Him now in giving for the 2013 Lottie Moon Christmas Offering. It is because of your faithfulness that we are able to be here. Thank you!
W&L – The Gateway City (for security reason, I cannot share names on the internet)
- Continued prayers for progress in language.
- We have been blessed with good relationships with our neighbors. Pray we can continue to build on those relationships and that we would have opportunities and be bold to speak truth!
- Continued prayers for boys adjustment to school, language, and culture.
Bryan Lewis – Hope House
- Please pray for our mens jobs for life class at the WC Jail. We had 8 guys begin the class and 2 of our past graduates came to serve as mentors to the new participants! Pray all show up this week for Thursday’s class.
- Please continue to pray for our remodel for our community store. The next two weeks are very important in regards to our timeline.
- Please pray for Bert, Ann, and Lance as they are two weeks away from completing Jobs for Life as they look for permanent employment.
- Pray for a JfL graduate who is looking for employment again as his last employer laid off half of the workforce.
- Pray for Swing for Hope golf scramble that is August 24. Pray God leads the business sponsors to us as this scramble helps us raise funds for Jobs for Life expenses that range from class materials, food, financial assistance for JfL students while developing to gain stability in their life, and much more.
- Please pray for Bryan, Executive Director, and his wife as they are four weeks away from her due date.
Mark and Parker Phillips – Road to Karma
- Please pray for several new believers in village D who believed this week. Pray they will remain strong despite persecution.
- Pray for a group of believers who are meeting together and are in the early stages of becoming a church.
- Pray for a young man I disciple in Niamey who was kicked out of his home for believing in Christ.
John and Abby Fisher – Northern Plains
- The Lopez family serving with us this week. They are strategically reaching out to a mobile home community. Pray that God will open up lots of doors to minister.
- We have a situation with a family here that is getting some what dangerous and we need lots of prayer on how to stay safe and still minister effectively and safely.
- We had a family return to church that had been absent for a long time and it has been an awesome reunion.
Tim Brown – Uprising (Men’s Ministry)
- Tim is meeting with several different pastors in Kentucky and Tennessee this week to share the vision of REUP. Would appreciate prayers for understanding for our mission to reach men and for doors to be open in these new communities.